In order to produce quality tea Fermentation Process is important. The procedure of oxidation is known as Fermentation. Fermentation begins the moment Tea Leaves are detached and processed (i.e Crush, Tear and Curl). During this process the Tea leaves undergoes various changes like chemical reactions, change in smell and color and activation of enzymes. Traditional fermentation process includes floor fermentation and Monorail Fermentation. The induction of continuous fermenting machines has revolutionized the fermentation process and this is otherwise termed as moving floor with controlled conditioning.
Humidified air is required for uniform fermentation and this air is supplied from a Air Blower through an aerodynamically designed air chamber. The proper and powerful drive system controls the speed variation for proper fermentation. The entire system is fully automated and continuous and can be designed and manufactured as per the client’s need and factory space requirement.
We are the leading manufacturers of Continuous Fermenting Machines. It’s designed and manufactured to prevail over all the problems of fermentation and cater the best in the industry.
- Good Output: High Throughput up to 1200 kgs. Crushed leaf per hour can be accomplished
depending on size of the machine, fermenting time and Spread Thickness.
- Air Distribution: Suitable Air duct facilitate uniform air passage making the fermentation better.
- Controlled Feed: Suitable Feed Conveyor with coordinated speed initiated the controlled.
- feeding thus enhancing the performance of machine automatically.
- Control Console: The centralized control is provided for easy management of control operations.
- Drives : Powerful drive speed initiates the fermenting time from 40 to 160 Minutes
- Simple and easy to operate
- Requires Less Space and labor.
- Maintain Hygienic Conditions